Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, also known as Cosmetic Acupuncture, is a painless, non-surgical procedure that is effective in reducing the signs of aging.
Acupuncture facial treatments includes the insertion of acupuncture needles into the fine lines and wrinkles in specific locations on the face, ears, and neck, in order to reduce the visible signs of aging.
The body interprets the insertion of the needles as a “positive injury” which in turn stimulates collagen and elastin production locally, as well as increasing blood flow at the cellular level and nutrient exchange.
Facial acupuncture is also a full constitutional treatment that views the face as an extension of the energy flows of the body which extend from the soles of the feet to the crown of the head and is based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
What can you expect from after a series of treatments…..
- Increased muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Reduced bags under the eyes, and less tendency to sagging and jowls
- No fine lines or frown lines, and less larger wrinkles
- Softer and tighter skin due to the increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- A radiant glow with more even colour
- A reduced double chin
- Lifted eyelids
- A more relaxed and refreshed expression and beauty radiated from within
Unlike surgery that may have an extended recovery period with swelling and discolouration, there is no trauma from Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
While not a replacement for surgery, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is an excellent alternative to looking your best.