We offer orthopedic shoes in Victoria BC – and more
Prescription Orthotics are medical appliances that are custom made to correct your specific foot imbalance. Orthotics work on the feet in the same way braces work on the teeth – by exerting gentle consistent pressure to bring foot muscles and bones back into proper alignment
Are you a candidate for orthotics?
The structure of your foot supports your entire weight. The slightest misalignment of muscles and bones can cause many different problems.Contact us now
The symptoms of faulty foot mechanics may begin with any of the following:
- Localized foot pain
- Bunions, hammer toe
- Arch, heel pain
- Leg, knee pain
- Hip or back pain, even neck pain
Your feet are the foundation of your entire body. They do an incredible amount of work each day. The smallest imbalance can cause a great deal of discomfort, but properly fitted prescription Orthotics help restore the normal balance and alignment of your body and bring relief from fatigue and pain.
At Diversified Health we use innovative GaitScan technology to create custom orthotics. The process:
1. As you walk across a pressure plate, thousands of tiny sensors capture the distribution of pressure of your foot over time.
2. From your step, the computer displays 2D and 3D visual representations of the pressure under your foot. You can see where you have too much or too little pressure.
3. The information is summarized in a report. These findings help us to evaluate your foot function and determine the pain you are experiencing related to faulty foot function.
4. The information in the report assists us to determine if you need orthotic therapy.
5. If so, the data is sent to a laboratory and custom orthotics are made specifically for your feet.
Drop in for a consultation.
Orthotic Prices: $380 for one pair and $505 for two pair.